|9/16/2017 ||Email this article Print this article |
Monday, Sept. 18/7 p.m.
City Hall/510 Ninth St.
1. Consent agenda
a. Minutes and bills
b. Financial report: August 2017 revenues and transfers in: $1,042,456.99
August 2017 expenditures and transfers out: $813,485.89
c. August journal entries
d. August bank reconciliation statements
b. City administrator: Special joint meeting date Oct. 9
c. City attorney
d. Quarterly budget reports: Library
e. TEC Center
3. Citizens to address the council
4. Consider request from Logan Camp to release him from obligations of Law Enforcement Reimbursement Agreement
5. Public hearing: Regarding the approval of Phase II of the Southwest Area Storm Water Project 2017 and the Acquisition of Private Property for Completion of the Storm Water Project
6. Resolution 2017-80: Approval Phase II of the Southwest Area Storm Water Project 2017 and the Acquisition of Private Property Required to Compete the Same
7. Resolution 2017-81: Approve temporary street closure for "Blue" Mass on Sept. 19
8. Resolution 2017-82: Approve Subordination Agreement for 819 12th St.
9. Resolution 2017-83: Approve lien release for 217 Eighth St.
10. Resolution 2017-84: Approve Payment Agreement and lien waiver for 1610 11th St.
11. Resolution 2017-85: Approve temporary street closure for Great Pumpkin Festival in downtown DeWitt set for Sunday, Oct. 15
12. Approve payment to Rittmer Inc. for work done last Fiscal Year at Westbrook Park
13. Approve fireworks permit for Homecoming game Friday, Sept. 25
14. Closed session: Per Chapter 21.J
This agenda is subject to change until 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to the council meeting.
The Observer • Founded in 1864
“Pledged but to truth, liberty, and law;
no favors win us and no fears shall awe.”
512 Seventh St., PO Box 49, DeWitt, IA 52742 • 563-659-3121
Copyright 2017, DeWitt Observer Publishing Co.
Software © 1998-2017 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved