|8/19/2017 ||Email this article Print this article |
7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 21
City Hall, 510 Ninth St.
1. Consent agenda
a. Minutes and bills
b. Financial report: July 2017 revenues and transfers in: $961,314.79
July 2017 expenditures and transfers out: $1,732,045.08
c. July journal entries
d. July bank reconciliation statements
b. City administrator:
c. City attorney
d. Quarterly budget reports: Police department, fire department
3. Citizens to address the council
4. Approve acceptance of 2016 FEMA assistance to Firefighters Grant
5. Loan review for 612 Sixth Ave. - city of DeWitt LMI owner-occupied rehabilitation program
6. Public hearing:
A. Consider purchase of real estate situated at 902 Fifth Ave.
7. Resolution 2017-72: Approve purchase of real estate situated at 902 Fifth Ave.
8. Resolution 2017-73: Approve temporary street closure in downtown DeWitt for 30th Annual Autumn Fest on Friday, Sept. 15.
9. Resolution 2017-74: Approve purchase agreement with Acreage and Habitat Services for .27 acres of Emergent Wetlands pertaining to extension of Paul Skeffington Memorial Trail
10. Resolution 2017-75: Approve temporary alley closure for St. Joseph's Fall Festival
11. Approve electric work at the Fitness Center for $3,420.00 as recommended by insurance inspection
12. Approve expansion of Murphy's Pub's outdoor service area for Autumn Fest from 1 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Sept. 15
13. Consider request to pave Fifth Avenue South from First Street to UP right-of-way
14. Accept resignation of police officer Logan Camp
15. Closed session: Per Chapter 21.J
16. Emergency items
This agenda is subject to change until 5 p.m. the Friday before the council meeting.
The Observer • Founded in 1864
“Pledged but to truth, liberty, and law;
no favors win us and no fears shall awe.”
512 Seventh St., PO Box 49, DeWitt, IA 52742 • 563-659-3121
Copyright 2017, DeWitt Observer Publishing Co.
Software © 1998-2017 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved