|6/17/2017 ||Email this article Print this article |
Monday, June 19/7 p.m.
City Hall/510 Ninth St.
1. Consent agenda
a. Minutes and bills
b. Financial report: May 2017 revenues and transfers in: $2,020,088.91
May 2017 expenditures and transfers out: $2,873,940.56
c. May bank reconciliation statements
d. May journal entries
e. Beer permit renewal: Pizza Hut, Clinton County Fair, Casey's General Store
f. Native wine permit renewal: Casey's General Store, Scott Drug
g. Liquor license renewal: DeWitt Travel Mart, Springbrook Country Club
h. Cigarette license renewal: Family Dollar Store No. 26435, Mac's Express, DeWitt Travel Mart, MJ's East
b. City administrator: Next meeting Monday, July 3
c. City attorney
d. Quarterly budget reports: None
3. Citizens to address the council
4. Resolution 2017-60: Approve Commitment to Fund West Side Trail Project for Clinton County Community Development Association Grant
5. Resolution 2017-61: Approve July 4 parade route (10 a.m. July 4)
6. Discussion: Maintenance of Seventh Avenue ROW adjacent to 624 First Street
7. Discussion: Capital Improvement Planning
8. Second Reading: Ordinance 2017-03: Amending ordinance No. 95-13, approved June 19, 1995, by amending the zoning district map of the city of DeWitt, Iowa, to rezone properties locally known as 1118 and 1220 11th Street and 1123, 1131, and 1135 Hospital Drive, DeWitt, Iowa, from R-1 Single-Family Residential District to C-2 General Commercial District
8. Closed session 21.5C
9. Emergency items
This agenda is subject to change until 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to the council meeting.
The Observer • Founded in 1864
“Pledged but to truth, liberty, and law;
no favors win us and no fears shall awe.”
512 Seventh St., PO Box 49, DeWitt, IA 52742 • 563-659-3121
Copyright 2017, DeWitt Observer Publishing Co.
Software © 1998-2017 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved